2007 Saturn Aura consumer reviews

$twenty,345 starting MSRP

side view of 2007 Aura Saturn

79% of drivers recommend this car

Rating breakdown (out of 5):

  • Comfort 4.five
  • Interior design 4.3
  • Performance 4.4
  • Value for the coin 4.three
  • Exterior styling four.5
  • Reliability iv.2

Really smashing car

People like to hate on Saturns, only I've owned two now and I love them. They're very innovative designs and have always gotten swell mileage. This one is a picayune curt on headroom but it still fits five grown adults.

Show full review

Very nice

Kind of a gramma car only its make clean and very dainty. Definitely non my kind of automobile only its a nice commute car or daily.

Show full review

I love it

I but bought this machine in nov with very very depression mileage. Information technology rides similar new. How do i find out if the. Recalls accept neen done?

Show full review

Owned mine for 12 years

Very Reliable. I'm the original owner of the car and it currently has only over 136,000 miles on it. Nevertheless going potent. We had an issue with the timing system a few years ago which was unnerving and price A LOT of money. But a few weeks later nosotros got a recall find on the problem. Luckily I yet had the receipt, so I was reimbursed. Parts wear out, merely what do you expect after 12 years? I call back a lot of issues for other owners may be related to previous maintenance schedules. Having bought mine new, I know the maintenance was done when scheduled and any bug addressed while they were withal minor issues. I however get decent gas mileage (xx mpg city), but I don't accept a lot of interstate driving. I definitely recommend a Saturn.

Show full review

So far no issues just some interior piece of work needed

Very comfortable vehicle. Some interior piece of work needed but the dealership worked with us equally much as they could and made certain the vehicle was skillful for u.s. to use.

Show full review

I've had problems

I bought this car in 2014 with 67,000 miles. The first 6 months, had no issues. I'thousand not sure how well it was maintained before information technology got to me, simply somewhen the power steering went out. Which led to me ownership multiple things of power steering fluid. I went and got it checked out, and the rick and pinion needed replaced which came to be around $700! Tires have been difficult to find due to the size it needs. Almost five months afterwards the power steering was finally fixed, the rut went out and caused the car to over estrus, very easily. Took information technology to a mechanic and there was some type of tube that was filled and clogged, and so in one case it was cleaned out, it did simply fine. This car is paid off, but I'grand currently looking for a newer vehicle due to a growing family and needing more than room. If it didn't accept the ability steering issue, information technology was a great first motorcar.

Show full review

Most costly

I like the condolement, the looks, but all'southward I exercise is put coin into bank check engine light is ever every time I get it fixed it comes back on cause of some evape leak had 3 different bug fixed for but a week afterwards it comes back showing another evape leak,now I am having problems with the power steering

Show full review

very much worth depression price

Recently bought and runs very smoothly and seems to exist worth every penny. Have no issues every bit of right now and is not a bad looking car either.

Show total review

Loved this automobile!

Loved this motorcar! Other than looking neat, the inside had all sorts of storage as well then I could bring a lot of things with me or shop it in the motorcar every bit I spend a lot of fourth dimension on the route. This car has always started, fifty-fifty at -40 degrees, handled great in snow, had great suspension as well and a very spacious trunk. It was an incredibly reliable vehicle. Bought information technology at 33,000kms and the just reason I exercise not have it anymore is because a lady went through a ruddy lite and crashed into me. My male parent and I walked out without any complications and the air bags deployed properly. Information technology was at 265,000kms when I had the accident and I miss the car so much. I seem to be having a hard time finding a automobile that is every bit reliable as this one just past reading through the comment sections. The only problem with this car is that information technology does not get good gas mileage and at 1 point, I had electrical issues with the door locks. They'd lock and unlock on their own. Other than that, a great, cracking car and a pleasure to bulldoze. Did I mention I miss this car?

Testify full review

Saturn aura is a money pit. Timing concatenation gears , f

Coin pit , supplant same front cease parts twice a year likewise timing chain gears . Locks stop working . Poor gas mileage .

Show full review